
UN Peace Ambassador and star of Rush Hour, Ejiro Okurame, has declared that Cossy’s action has affected the image of Nollywood actresses negatively.
“Though I cannot tell if she actually did it or not, it has affected us negatively because she is one of us,” said Okurame, in a no-holds-barred interview. “As an actress, I’m not proud of the entire drama. It could happen to anybody though but my belief is that there is no smoke without fire. But at the same time, there’s always two sides to a coin. I read a publication where she explained that she didn’t actually do it but she posed with the dog so she could get paid. Most times, we do things the wrong way and that’s why we always end up with negative stories following us everywhere we go. I am really sad about it. She has not impressed me at all. But I believe that with God on her side, she should be able to get over the shock. I can imagine what her parents would be going through right now.”
According to her, if Cossy were her sister, she would have been with her everyday and would have known when she would go for such an act and would have been able to advise her against it.”
nigeriafilms

No comments:
Post a Comment